Join Kelsey as she chats with Caroline of Fit For His Glory. Caroline inspires women in their faith and fitness journey across the nation through her online coaching platform Fit For His Glory. Not only does she cover her journey in the online fitness world… she chats about running a business with her husband, juggling a day job, and making a shift as her daughter Emmaline arrives.
A few of our favorite takeaways from this episode:
- Pause, pray, and allow God to set the pace of your business.
- Community over competition.
- When it comes to learning it doesn’t have to be overwhelming – invest 10 minutes a day in learning.
- Waiting for your business to be perfect before you start, will hold you back.
- People can’t relate to perfection.
- Having a mindset of abundance versus mindset of lack. There is room for everyone to be successful.
- Tip: Find a success partner: a biz bestie who aligns with your vision who can sharpen one another.
- God blesses you when you cheer others on because that’s what the family of God looks like.
- Stay consistent, show up every day.
CAROLINE’S FAVORITE TEACHERS:
- Melyssa Griffin
- Chalene Johnson
- Michael Hyatt
Instagram Course: Maximize Instagram
Our Life On Purpose: Coming Soon