Join Kelsey as she chats with Jen Gibbs, author of She. We love Jen and everything she’s doing at the moment, including her recently released book She. She is such a champion for women across the globe and does an incredible job pointing us back to God’s value for women.
A few of our favorite takeaways from this episode:
- Jesus is PRO Woman
- What it looks like for God to build up women and commission them
- Favorite quote from She: “So what if faith is less about super-human resolve to cope with everything life throws at us, and less about the miraculous answer at the end; and more about the struggle, tears and confusion in the middle, while still yet believing?”
- Mary Magdelene is a LEGEND
- Mary & Joanna bankrolled Jesus’s mission – the original girl bosses.
- If god calls you to something, he compels you to it
- Feel the fear – and do it anyway.
- “The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.” Thessalonians 5:24
Jen’s Favorite Authors:
WHERE YOU CAN FIND JEN:
You can also keep up with Jen on instagram at @jengibbsauthor.